NWAC Sponsorships: An opportunity to make an impact
The NWAC values its relationships with area businesses and takes pride in creating meaningful events to help promote businesses who partner with the NWAC. Whether a business wishes to support the NWAC through philanthropic support, or wants to increase their exposure to 36 different communities across Washington, Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia the NWAC wants to serve our business partners as they see fit.
The NWAC has opportunities for businesses to reach a large and diverse audience while supporting student-athletes, and earning recognition in their respective communities.
There are many ways to partner with the NWAC. Currently, the NWAC hosts 16 Championship events throughout the year, along with the NWAC Hall of Fame Banquet, Hall of Fame Golf Tournament, Commissioners meetings, All-Star events, and Championship banquets coinciding with Championship tournaments. Working with the NWAC allows businesses to create exposure through sponsoring events, banquets, hospitality rooms, in-game contests, and pre-game/post-game ceremonies, to name a few. The NWAC will work with your business to provide the most beneficial partnership.
- NWACSports.org website receives over 2.2 million visits annually and is the only source of information for parents, students, media, the community, and administrators about what is happening in the NWAC.
- NWAC serves over 4,200 student-athletes, many of whom work jobs while competing, and who will enter the workforce upon graduation.
- There are over 1,000 games per year in the NWAC.
- NWAC schools have an enrollment of over 400,000 students. When factoring in student body, administration, staff, faculty, and the community spread over 36 locations, NWAC reaches over a million people on an annual basis who do business in your locations.
- Many NWAC student-athletes are Pacific Northwest community members, supporters of area businesses, and will return to work and live in the Pacific Northwest.
- NWAC social media accounts have an audience over 13,500 (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- 5 NWAC Championships are broadcast LIVE and available on-demand reaching over 120,000 views annually with 110-112 total games/matches broadcast.
- NWAC produces several collateral items and places advertising in printed materials which are distributed throughout all member institutions and Championship Events.
- NWAC Directory (525 annually)
- Hall of Fame Banquet publication (300)
- Championship publications (1,400 annually)
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE NWAC:
|Championship Level (coming soon)||Partner Level||Additional Options|
|B||$15,000||Gold||$5,000||Broadcast Scoreboard||Contact Alli|
Business category sponsorships currently open:
- Fast food / Restaurant
- Mobile carrier
- Recruiting Tool
Additional categories welcome.
The NWAC is very interested in partnering with area-businesses to create long-lasting relationships. Any sponsorship option or level can be customized to fit the needs of your business/organization. For more information about how the NWAC can help serve your business needs contact:
Director of Operations